Thread Spool Holder

(112)
Write Review
More
$ 14.99
Add to Cart
In stock
Description

Well made. Item is in excellent condition.

Vintage Wooden Thread Holder 49 Spools Rack Sewing

Product Features 1. Feed Thread Smoothly - Sew Tech adjustable single thread holder with steady heavy plastic base feeds thread smoothly through the hook at the end of the tall guide bar, making thread tension consistent and reducing thread breakage, winding and tangling problems, particularly ideal for cross-wound large spools and cones 2.

Sew Tech Adjustable Cone Thread Stand Spool Holder for Sewing Machine Embroidery Quilting Serger Machines Single Thread Stand for Smoother Feed Lar

How to Make a Pegboard Thread Rack

Single Thread Spool Holder – JumblCrafts

Embroidex Adjustable Single Thread Spool Holder – Stand Alone

Vintage Cornwall Wood Products Thimble Sewing Thread Spool Holder Rack Hand Made

DIY Thread Rack Tutorial, Canada DIY

★ UNIVERSAL SPOOL HOLDER – Besides a wide range of spool sizes, this unique spool holder helps you hold even the large conical spools of threads which

Embroidex Adjustable Single Thread Spool Holder – Stand Alone Embroidery, Sewing or Quilting Thread Holder or Stand – Ensures Smoother Feed = Heavy

HAITARL 32-Spool Sewing Thread Rack, Wall-Mounted

This attachment is compatible with all Q'nique machines and Block RockiT machines. Attach this spool holder to your Q'nique hold spools of thread

Horizontal Spool Holder

The HAITRAL sewing thread rack not only helps to organize thread spools easily but also makes it easier to access the right threads so there is no need to search or dig drawers to get matching threads. The modern wooden color allows this product to flourish in open spaces and can fit with any house decoration.

48-Spool Sewing Thread Rack, Wall-Mounted Sewing Thread Holder with Hanging Hooks, Wooden Organize, Brown

How to make a thread spool holder with cardboard

My husband made me a 100 thread spool and bobbin holder for my birthday 😍🥹 : r/sewing

Product Description JUNE TAILOR-Bobbin Rack. Use this rack to keep all of your bobbins or threads in order and organized. This package contains one wooden bobbin rack with sixteen 1-1/4 inch spindles. Made in USA.

June Tailor Bobbin Rack Holds 32 Bobbins